Introducing the future
"A revolutionary building material that is quickly becoming popular across the globe"
Introducing the most revolutionary building structure that is taking the world by storm. The EPS personal dome structure is impervious to natural disasters, hurricanes, earthquakes, and the shape is naturally wind resistant.
This is personal real estate that has an endless amount of uses and is eco-friendly, energy efficient, easy to construct, and ridiculously affordable. These domes can be used in back yards, as single family homes, as in-law quarters, man caves, game rooms, storm shelters, etc, etc. This affordable product is the future of real estate worldwide based on ease of contruction, revolutionary material that resists mold, fire, and the elements, and is already being used in disaster relief efforts accross the globe. You can own one of our modular Dome homes for less than you thought possible.
Call today! This building material is energy efficient, it's low in cost, and proven capable of withstanding natural disasters! You can use the materials to build about anything, including a single family home, adding a garage space, or even starting a business.
Frequently Asked Questions!
- What is the cost required to buy/install?
- A: The price for a single dome kit is $10,900 - this includes:
- The 8 Dome Panels (Door and Windows Panels are FREE of charge but MUST be specified at time of order. They can also be pre-cut)
- 160 Linear Feet of Rebar
- 3 Preframed Standard Window Openings
- Wire Mesh
- One Preframed Standard Door Opening
- Instruction Manual with easy assembly instructions
- Building Plans (Stamped Plans Available)
- What is NOT Included with the dome:
- Foundation Slab
- Cost of SHOTCRETE (not included in kit due to shipping costs that would outweigh the costs of buying locally)
- Cost of interior finshing (floor covering, interior paint, fixtures etc, as per desired configuration)
- Cost of exterior paint (as desired)
- Cost of any labor, contractor or handyman if needed (assembly, electrical, plumbing as desired)
- We get about 10-12 inches of snow during bad weather, what is the weight tolerance?
- A: The Domes have a tolerance of 40 psf (pounds per square foot)
- What are the heating and cooling options?
- A: Central A/C and or room units can be installed as desired
- What is the longevity / durability of the Domes?
- The Domes are built to last and the materials will stand the test of time. The durability of the domes can be measured in centuries.
- Are they able to be fitted with electrical
systems/outlets and plumbing ?
- Yes, as with the heating and cooling, you can build the dome to your specification.
Our most popular Item available is our durable Dome Structure.
Each dome consists of 8 pieces that are fastened together, then concreted and textured. Assembly of the dome takes less than a day which cuts the cost of labor tremendously. The possibilities of use for the domes are endless! Here are a few examples of what the dome can be used for:
- Single Family Homes
- Hurricane & Storm Shelter
- Mother in Law Suites
- Additional Covered Parking
- Pool Houses
- Game Rooms
- Office Space
- Game Room
- Man Cave
- Hunting/Fishing Cabin
- Emergency Housing
- Backyard Cabana
- Recreational Centers
- Contruction Site Office
- Worker Housing
- Green Energy Subdivision of the Future
- International Housing Solution
- Internal Diameter: 19.68ft / 6 Mts
- Height Max to center: 9.84ft / 3 Mts
- Useful Area: 304.61 sqft / 28.30 Mts
- Unfinished Wall Thickness: 3.94 Inches / 10 Cms
- Unfinished Dome Weight: 330 lbs / 150Kgs
- EPS helps make construction projects environmentally friendly.
- Lower energy consumption reduces co² emissions
- Is inert and stable
- Does not produce contaminating leachates
- Has never contained CFC, HCFC, or HFC, all harmful to earth's ozone layer
- EPS is 100% recyclable.
- It can be ground into granules and reincorporated into new EPS products. Or it can be thermally processed into a resin that’s used to manufacture other new products
EPS always comes in green
Benefits of the Dome
- Excellent survivability against natural disasters
- Mold does not grow on our material
- Self insulated
Installation Guide Downloads
- Plan Views
- Doors and Windows
- Ferro Concrete Specs
- Section Views
- Detail View
- More Detail View